The CPDIS Association implements the Mundus Association in Spain announces the closure of the EVS Traineeship: Youth Support for Youth Development.
The objectives of EVS were:
O1 Develop key competences for 8 young people (4 with low opportunities) in Spain through non-formal education activities during a five-month EVS Stage in Bucharest. The activities took place at the kindergarten Ana Lugojana and at the Ana Lugojana Kindergarten.
O2 Developing creativity, knowledge of the art of photography, making presentation videos and photo editing for the 8 young volunteers. These were obtained by attending an EVS internship where they also received support through training and exercises supported by the Implementation Team.
O3 Development of children’s creativity and art at the Ana Lugojana Kindergarten. This objective was achieved by the 8 volunteers through the 16 theater plays they held and played during the 5 months.
O4 Involvement in the EVS Stage of 4 young people with limited opportunities in Spain facing serious social, cultural and economic problems. During the 5 months of the EVS Stage, young people have learned working skills to prepare them for active life through the activities of the National Library of Romania, School No 81 and the work with the camera.
Our Project logo :
-Weight between 18 and 30 years old
– Lovers of photographic art
– Eager to learn new non-formal education
-Power to support an EVS for 5 months
– Eager to work with young people, eventually to have experience in vol
– Eager to learn Romanian and English
– Be with low opportunities (4 young people with fewer opportunities)
Our Brochure :
A1. Active. training and English and Spanish courses at Sc. 81 Bucharest, Ana Lugojana Grass Garden
Volunteers know how to prepare a lesson structure and make a workshop
increasing self-confidence for volunteers
A2. Preparing theater scenes the kindergarten Ana Lugojana and putting them on stage
volunteers know how to do children’s theater
plays for children from the Ana Lugojana Kindergarten
A3 Group Mentoring and Mentoring Enhanced.
comprehended comprehension through non-formal education
support for the 8 volunteers out of which 4 were young people with fewer opportunities
A4. Roman lb courses.
At the end of the Internship, the volunteers had a good conversational level in Romanian
A6. Photographic training and training activities.
volunteers know how to edit photo-video in specialized programs
A7. Preparatory activities and events held at the National Library of Romania
Volunteers have acquired key competencies
The Impact of the EVS Traineeship:
1. The 8 volunteers have acquired key competences as a result of sustained activities and know how to photograph and edit the photo.
2. 4 young people with low opportunities (of the 8 volunteers present) are ready for an active life, have confidence in their own forces and have overcome social and economic barriers through mentoring sessions
3. Volunteers have made an online petition to introduce non-formal education into kindergartens
4. Design a Blog of the project where articles were written by volunteers or members of the implementation team
5. Website promotion of non-formal education and photography videos
Please submit you answer to our online petition :
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://goo.gl/forms/16bQirLcsH6sjxr63 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Our small creation about photography and our learnings :
Some Videos :
Our pages :
Our Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/836063929867899/