Looking for Erasmus+ INTERNS?
CPDIS, a Romanian NGO based in Bucharest, is looking for interns through Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme! We want to find a student interested in learning and working with international projects and grants, who wishes to develop skills in project management, event coordination and working with youth for organizing diverse activities. The intern will assist our team with different tasks regarding EU projects, meetings, events and others related to this topic.
Dates: flexible start
Duration: 3-5 months
Attendance: fully in person at our youth center in Bucharest
Tasks and responsibilities:
- assist the team with managing international projects funded by EU;
- contribute and write to development of new international project ideas;- help in organizing dissemination and multiplier events;
- support the team with organizing workshops, activities and other type of meetings (for example transnational partner meetings);
- contact and communicate with international NGOs;- research on different topics at local, national and European level;
- help managing international mobilities in Romania (youth exchanges, trainings etc).
The tasks can be diverse depending on the work we are doing and your interests of learning.
- you will learn how an international project is developed and managed;
- you will improve your skills and competences of working in an international team and communicate with different stakeholders around Europe;- you will discover more non
- formal education methods and its uses especially in the field of youth and adult education;- you will have the chance to implement your own activity ideas and get feedback;
- you will deep dive into specific topics such as arts and culture, diversity, environment and other subjects on which we develop projects.
- active, dynamic and flexible student with a sense of initiative and lots of positive energy;
- interested in multiculturality, diversity and working in an international environment;
- eager to learn more about EU projects and funding;- good English level (at least B1);
- basic computer skills (knows how to work with Google and Microsoft suites).
Apply only through Erasmus+ traineeship programme! If interested in the position, send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be a suitable trainee for us at email@example.com!
- Uncategorized (102)